Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Truth

I have debated with myself whether I should post this or not but oh well here goes....

The time has come to be honest, and open

- I am not superwoman
- My house is a disaster
- I do not have it all together
- I am angry too often
- I yell far far too much
- I do not feel enough

I have post natal depression..............................................



It has taken me a while to acknowledge this to myself, and now I am saying it outloud. I am hoping by saying it out loud, owning it that I can begin to take control of my life and start to become the person that I was - maybe even better than I was.

Why you ask have I decided to share this very personal piece of myself.........honestly I don't know, it feels right. I want to know I am not alone. I want to hear it will be okay. I need to do this for my family, I need to be better - a better mother, a better wife, a better me.

I know in my heart I have just taken the first step, and thats all I can do - one foot in front of the other, one step at a time

xx

1 comment:

  1. Big hugs babe. It's awesome that you posted this- maybe you'll inspire others to admit they need help.

    Well done for taking the first step. You can beat this! I believe in you! xox

    ReplyDelete