Okey dokey I was tagged my the lovely Nicole from Birthography to share a little about myself. To those that know me - I am a pretty private person ( and in fact I could probably write a book of strange random things nobody knows) but hey what the hell - its all fun right :)
1. I am turning 40 this year and trust me I don't share this one lightly LOL. I am starting to feel old :(
2. I haven't seen my father in 20 years, and still after all these years and despite him being an real a-hole I feel a real void for not having a father/grandfather in mine and my childrens lives despite the fact he doesn't even know or care that they exist.
3. I suck at sports and video games of EVERY kind
4. I don't make friends easily......I try and I try but I am awkward along with any number of other things that seems to put people off and it just doesn't work well in real life - BUT I have made some lovely people on line that I really do consider friends even if I have never and probably will never meet.
5. My kids drive me insane EVERY day, but I love em and wouldn't change them for the world for all their feral, crazy, loud, quirky ways - they are mine, I made them and I love them.
6. I was a chef in my previous life, and I was good, but somewhere along the way I lost the love of food and now my husband cooks every night. Now I am a clinical coder ( google it ) LOL
7. My 2 favourite non people related thing is the colour green and trees, Just love love love all things to do with trees and anything and everything that is green :)
8. I swear ( a lot ) - feels like something that I need to change
9. I have a really ugly mongrel dog called Murphy, she is the kind that is so ugly she is cute. She is very unique - her father was a ridgeback and she has a heart shaped ridge on her back, her mother was the skinniest kelpie you have ever seen and she is the same and has the ability to wiggle her back end around so much when she gets excited she is U shaped ( yes she can get her bum up around near her head )
10. I consider myself a loyal Queenslander but I was actually born in Whyalla, South Australia and raised mostly in Adelaide.
So there you have it - 10 things you probably didn't know about me. I am going to drop the lovely Emma from tiny violet, the talented Alysha from Inkidink and hmmmm who else ....... how about Rhoda from Draigerai in it. Have fun girls <3