Saturday, May 21, 2011

A new journey begins

So it has officially started - I bit the bullet and opened a facebook page selling some of the things I have made. I hope everyone comes by and likes it and maybe leaves a little comment even just to say Hi.

I have no idea why I am so nervous, well I do really I am quite sure its the insecurity coming out. I am always/have always worried that people won't like what i make, that its not good enough, that it just doesan't measure up in any way, but with some convincing from my husband I have made what is for me a huge step in just putting myself out there and opening myself up for criticism.

So I am hoping you will join me on this new path, it may not always go smoothly but lets hope its always fun.

Welcome to the wonderful world of CouCou

1 comment: